Monday, December 1, 2008

Fresh Start


Shaun and I recently made our move from our apartment in Newhall, California all the way to Orem, Utah. It is a big change away from both of our families. We are excited to be here in Utah and looking forward to all the new adventures heading our way. We have been fortunate enough to have such great grandparents that are letting us live with them while we transist into our own apartment. I am orgininally from Utah so I feel like I here at my home away from home. My moms side of the family are all out here and I am so happy to be near all my aunts and uncles and my cousins. Shaun is adjusting to "Mormonville," and being so far away from his family.
This move was sudden and threw us through quite a loop. At the end of the day we just thank the Lord for giving us all we have been so blessed with and for guiding us along what seems to have been a very trecherous path.

2 comments:

  1. you guys can see some of the shilligs now. you look beautiful in this pic alyssa.

    ReplyDelete