Friday, September 18, 2009

Brandon and Krysten's Sealing

This past weekend Shaun and I drove down to California to be there for his brother, Brandon's Sealing. It was a very long drive to do in two days but we are so happy we got to go. It was so amazing to be there with all of his family. All the older children, us wives and Shannon's boyfriend were there together in the Temple, and that is something that hasn't happened before. We had a great time being with family and being able to be there for Brandon and Krysten!
The three sisters!
We got a little mixed up
Trying to look cool in our sunglasses
And the whole group!

1 comment:

  1. WOW--Tons of things going on....congrats on EMT. I always wanted to take classes for EMT so I'll live it up through you! :) Also congrats on the baby, we'll keep you in our prayers and take it easy....no stress and relax as much as possible! That's great that so many of you were together at the temple--I love it when family is together there--makes it feel more like eternity can and will happen! Hope you are feeling well. Keep us posted! I love the new background/picture update! Really, you should do mine for me--I have NO clue how to do it!

    ReplyDelete