Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Shower Galore!

The Mommy to be, Jenna Folsom
The Chocolate fondue table
Chicken Salad Sandwiches, veggies, duck cookies, and water
The Water bowl had lemons and ducks floating in it. Unfortunately the ducks started toppling over.
The centerpiece
The party favors (Blue tin with chocolate bottle suckers, & three little chocolates in different shapes)




On July 10th I threw my Best Friend Jenna Folsom (aka Jenna Borlace) a baby shower. She is expecting a baby boy this August and I thought it would be so fun to do this for her. This was my first baby shower ever and I felt like it was a smashing success! We had yummy food and played some really fun games.

1 comment:

  1. I think I remember her getting married but didn't realize she was having a baby, how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete