Friday, July 11, 2008

Our Journey through June and July

Alright, Alright, so it has been a long time since we have updated our blog and so so much has happened!
Shaun took the CHP (california highway patrol) written test June 28th and we finally heard back July 10th that HE PASSED!! Tomorrow Saturday the 12th he travels to San Luis Obispo, CA to take the physical assesment portion. We are very excited and very happy that things are moving along a bit more now.
I was also recently hired by a Childrens Learning Center (not Kinder Care, different place) to be an assistant teacher in the 1 year old classroom starting August 11th, and at my previous job, Walmart, I was promoted to Customer Service. I am also taking classes in the Early Childhood Education field at the local college here in Santa Clarita.
We feel very blessed and look forward to all these new things coming our way.

2 comments:

  1. YEA YEA YEA! Finally! I have looked and looked at your blog but no updates! I'm so happy to know: that you're alive, that Shawn passed, that you got the 1st year job (you can tell me what I should be doing with Ally soon!!!), and that you got moved up to Customer Service! You're very good with people. We missed you at the Neeley Reunion July 3-7th. I love the new pictures of you guys--I love your red and white shirt...where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys - great blog! I love that pic of the LA temple. Congrats on both of your new jobs, I'm so excited for you two. I'll add you to our invite list for our blog. Thanks for leaving a comment, we are so exctied to keep up with you guys!
    Mandi

    ReplyDelete