Wednesday, July 23, 2008


Shaun and I together before going on Space Mountain


Shaun was a little afraid of the horse


Just getting to Disneyland
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!
Shaun and I had the chance to go to Disneyland on July 18th which is also my birthday. I really wanted to go to Disneyland and Shaun told me it was too expensive, while little did I know he was planning on surprising me by taking me there. He woke me up in the morning at 6:30....on my day off of work mind you.....and told me we were going to Disneyland. I was very excited and waking up early was totally worth it. We had a blast and went on so many of the rides. It was nice being there together and being able to take the day off to relax and enjoy ourselves. Disneyland had the greatest Fantasmic show and firework show, they were both aweomse!!! It was a great brithday present, but what was even better was that Shaun and I got to spend my actualy birthday together for the first time in 3 years!





4 comments:

  1. If that's your house that is big! Kidding. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally didn't know y'all had a blog! cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun you will have to email me so you can view my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are things going? I've been meaning to call you and see what's new. Post something soon--we love to see how you are! :)

    ReplyDelete