Saturday, May 9, 2009

APX Party!

Today, May 9th I had my APX work party! Everyone had been waiting for this party to happen because it had already been pushed back two weeks due to bad weather both Saturdays it had been scheduled! Luckily today was a beautiful day and a great day for a PARTY! Shaun and I helped out with the helicopter rides that they were running so we got front row seats! I also won a helicopter ride so both Shaun and I and my two little cousins Sierra, and Madison got to go up in the helicopter. We had a blast! It was a fabulous party with great food, and great prizes, and fun things for everyone to do, like the bouncy toys they had for the kids. Thank you APX for putting on a great party!


2 comments:

  1. It was definately a FUN party!!! Good to see you there. Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. work parties are the best! free fun!

    ReplyDelete