Saturday, May 9, 2009

GIRLS WEEKEND!!!

Last week my mom and my younger sister Emilee flew out to Utah for Women's Conference. I was excited to have them stay with me especially since my husband was gone for the majority of the time they were out here visiting. We had a blast after I was home from work and they finished their day at Women's Conference. We got pedicures, we went shopping, and we went out to dinner. We also got to go see 17 Again. I had so much fun with my mom and my sister, definitely a much needed GIRLS WEEKEND! I love them so much and really miss them. I am so grateful for such a fabulous YOUNG mother who wants to do fun things with her girls, even though two of the girls were missing. I love my sister Emilee because she is hilarious and always fun to be with.
My mom, Emilee, and me at Dennys for breakfast before they left to fly back to California

Our SUPER cute toes after our pedicures

My sister and I sporting our matching outfits

1 comment:

  1. oh what a great wkend! I am so excited to see my family in July!!!

    ReplyDelete