Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Aliens Are Coming! The Aliens Are Coming!


While setting up for the wedding we all had plenty of fun! I took on the job of tying a bow on every chair (about 200 chairs). After awhile it got annoying to kneel down at every chair and tie it on the chair, so I came up with a solution: I tied multiple bows around one chair while sitting down comfortably, which made it easy to take the bows off and just slide over chairs. After doing that for while I started to get tired (because Shaun and I did not sleep the night before due to such an early flight) so I came up with the second solution, laying on the floor with the chair leaning on me- as seen in the picture above. Before the bows I was hanging tin foil for the DJ's backdrop, which turned out to be much cooler than expected. After I was done my mother in law told me we could throw the extra away....I decided to recycle, just in case Aliens were coming I didn't want them reading my mind (movie reference to Signs). I WAS READY!

No comments:

Post a Comment