Saturday, March 27, 2010

A start to a very interesting trip...

Last weekend Shaun and I flew to California for his sisters(Shannon) wedding and his brothers (Brandon) Fire Academy Graduation. When we got there we were immediately put to work setting up for the wedding. One of the things Krysten (Brandon's Wife) and I were sent out to do was to pick up 10 bags of cement from Home Depot because we needed something heavy enough to anchor down stands. Krysten and I felt like this was a great job for two strong women! I ended up getting 7 of the 10 bags on the cart and Krysten, 3. It made the cart so heavy, but Krysten was a pro at maneuvering the heavy cart! It was much more fun than we had anticipated. We were laughing the whole trip and thought it was great that two women were picking up ten 60 pound bags of cement. What a sight we must have been! * On a side note, I had a terrible back ache Saturday and Sunday....I believe it was from carrying the heavy bags, whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment