Thursday, July 12, 2012

One Ladybug Shower coming up!

I think one of the greatest parts about pregnancy is the exciting time when you get together with friends and family to celebrate the life about to be brought into the world! Everybody pretty much knows that I love a great party no matter what or who it is for. I mentioned to my Grandma and my aunts that if I had a baby shower the best place to do it would be in Orem at my Grandma's since all my friends and most of my family is there. They concurred so the planning has commenced! I am pretty bored with nothing to do at home so even though, traditionally, the mother to be is supposed to stay out of anything to do with baby shower planning I have asked to help in the planning. Because my little brother is going into the MTC on August 8th, and I want to be there and I am starting school at the end of August we decided the best date would be August 11th since I will already be down there and my travels have to stay limited due to all my complications so this date naturally seemed perfect!

The chosen theme is my personal favorite LADYBUGS! This theme is quite fitting since I am a fan of everything ladybug and I will be gently but forcibly passing that on to our baby through her nursery decoration. I have found so many fun and cute things that can be made, and my Aunt Brittany and I have gotten pretty giddy about everything. My Aunt Brittany made the baby shower invite and I think it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. It was inspired by two different invites on Etsy and she went above and beyond to pull them together and make it look stunning. In the search for everything ladybug I have come across from very fun things, thanks to talented women everywhere!
Here are some other things we have found:

We got this set from Etsy.com from a company called LeeLaaLoo (and by set I mean just all the things you see like all the signs and water bottle covers)
This idea was taken from http://pinterest.com

This idea was taken from http://bestfriendsforfrosting.com 
I just can't wait to celebrate our sweet baby and the blessing she has already been and will continue to be in our lives, and I am grateful for my family who is making the celebration happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment