Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Very Busy Weekend

The weekend of March 22nd-23rd was a very fun, jam packed weekend. Addyson and I drove up to Utah County because I was throwing my sister a bridal shower. As if that wasn’t going to keep me busy enough I decided to throw the craziness of buying a car in there as well.

Addyson was very excited to go to dinner with Grandma and Grandad

New Car: We bought a “Barcelona red” (yep, that is what it is really called) Toyota Rav4. We wanted the four wheel drive since our future consists of quite a few more cold winters spent in Utah. We also wanted something a little roomier since babies come with a lot of stuff and her car seat pretty much took up a lot of the car. It is a beautiful car that we are completely in love with!

Visiting Mamaw: While in Utah County we always try and make it to see my Great-Grandma. She is alone since the passing of my Papaw and she always loves to see the baby. It is always wonderful to visit her and it makes me grateful that she is still here and Addyson will kind of know her Great-Great Grandma.

Bridal Shower: Saturday afternoon was Emilee’s bridal shower. If you know me, you know I LOVE throwing parties. There was a wonderful turnout and the food turned out great and I am pretty sure Emilee had a great time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment