Saturday, March 30, 2013

St Patrick's Day (another first for Addyson)

St. Patrick’s Day was kind of just like every other day around here except we went to church and wore green. Shaun had to work that day so Addyson and I just played and made a yummy dinner. Last year I was pregnant with Addyson and the smell of corned beef and cabbage made me so sick, so this year we decided to go with something with a less threatening smell. No, I am not pregnant again, but I wasn’t sure if I could stomach the smell regardless. Instead we did Tri Tip…YUMMY! It was a much better alternative to corned beef. I made sure all of our side dishes were green. This included, green twice baked potatoes, green beans, green rolls, and our drink. Shaun had an hour where he could come home and eat with us so he did get to join in on our festivities. 







No comments:

Post a Comment