Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Baskets!

I love Easter! I love celebrating the true meaning of Easter, I love the candy, I love putting together baskets, I love that it means spring time, I love everything about it!!! This year I put together Easter baskets for Shaun and I, and I gave Shaun his early since we will be going camping and driving home on Sunday. I know we are adults now and married, but I grew up in a home with brothers and sister quite a bit younger then me and holidays are still a big thing, and a lot of fun in my family. I don't remember an Easter where my parents didn't have baskets, so if you think it is lame that we had Easter baskets, I am sorry but I say you only live once, and everyone needs a little candy! 


3 comments:

  1. yay for Easter baskets!!!
    y'all are going to CA? have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY---HURRAY FOR EASTER BASKETS!! No matter what age! Good for you--keep celebrating all the holidays...that's what makes life fun! :) They look great...want to do ours! Have a great time camping--hope it warms up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! No we didn't go to California. We went to the Sand Dunes

    ReplyDelete