Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sand Dunes and awesome fun!

Shaun and Jada getting ready for a wild ride in the Rhino!!
This little girl drives fast!! HOLD ON!!
I was holding on for dear life! Jada drove better, and faster then I did! She was so much fun to ride with though.

























Shaun and I had the opportunity to take a short weekend trip to the Sand Dunes and spend all day Saturday with friends. We had so much fun and it was nice to take a break and get out of town and away from work. We spent the day Saturday riding ATV's, and the Rhino(the thing I am sitting in). I'm definitely opening up more to my adventurous side and I find myself wanting to go camping more and I enjoy playing with big toys! I am still a little bit of a scaredy cat and I chickened out on riding a "big person" ATV and settled for the ATV built for a small child. Shaun, however enjoyed riding around on the ATV you see him sitting on, and started to get daring. It was cold, and it rained, but we enjoyed ourselves, being in good company, and eating good food!

1 comment:

  1. I love riding 4 wheelers!
    You look adorable all bundled up!!!

    ReplyDelete