Sunday, April 12, 2009

Who can catch the laser?


This is not an awesome picture but I just had to share what happened Easter Sunday in the evening when we went to my grandparents for dinner. Three of my cousins were there and we were all getting ready to leave so we were standing in the entry way. Well for Christmas I got shaun this laser/flashlight keychain (rethinking the decision), and he has had fun in the past teasing cats and dogs by moving the laser all around the ground real fast, while we watched them try and chase down the little red light. I mentioned to him that I thought it would be funny to see if it worked with kids, so while we were all standing in the entry way what did Shaun do....he started moving the laser all around the floor, and it started with one child, then two, then all three were actively chasing and trying to catch the small red light. You can't see the light or the children that well in this picture, but it is funny just to see them all huddled close together on the floor. I really should have video taped this but I didn't catch it in time. We sound so terrible, but these kids are so adorable and they just made all of us adults laugh so hard!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness--this is great fun! Jordan's old roommates did this to Ally a few Sundays ago! Very clever! Kept her entertained for a LONG time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe that my child participated in this...oh wait yes I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH I finally looked at your blog... It's time for you to update girlie!!! HAHA! Hope all is well! See you at work!

    ReplyDelete