Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Alphabet Soup...a little bit of this and a little bit of that!


So because I really have nothing else to blog about at this moment in time I decided to entertain all you frequent bloggers with Questions & Answers about our life.

A ]
- Available: only to my very loving and amazing husband
- Age: twenty one
- Annoyance: being tired all the time
- Animal: dont have any right now but hopefully sooner than later.

[ B ]
- Beer: the most repulsive thing I have ever smelled! not even a little bit interested
- Birthday: mine is July 18, 1988; and Shaun's is May 15, 1986
- Best Friend: Shaun, my mother, All my siblings(including in laws)
- Best feeling in the world: that amazing feeling you get when you find out you are expecting
- Blind or Deaf: deaf. probably. i dont know. i like both those senses :)
- Best weather: FALL!!!! :)
- Been in Love: Currently. FOREVER
- Been on stage?: Oh Yes, but it has been so long ago
- Believe in Magic: Everybody needs a little magic in their lives
- Believe in Santa: you know it!

[ C ]
- Candy: twix, milky way, SWEDISH FISH, sour patch kids, SMARTIES
- Color: mostly red and pink
- Chocolate/Vanilla: chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican!
- Cake or pie: not really either...maybe cake if it is Tres Leche, Shaun LOVES Pie
- Continent to visit: Europe
- Cheese: I can take in small doses, but Shaun LOVES cheese

[ D ]
- Day or Night: The evening after work and before bed
- Dance in the rain: id love to!

[ E ]
- Eyes: Both of us have Blue!
- Everyone's got: a little love in their heart...maybe
- Ever failed a class?: no way.

[ F ]
-Full Name: Alyssa Michelle Hill
- First thoughts waking up: I really should start getting ready for work but I am too tired
- Food: In N Out, Apollo Burger, Thanksgiving dinner

[ G ]
- Greatest Fear: not having children
- Goals: Having children! Finishing School! Getting a second car! & NO EMPTY CHAIRS! :)
- Gum: spearmint
- Get along with your parents?: always
- Good luck charm: mm i dont really have one.

[ H ]
- Hair: light brown
- Height:5'3"
- Happy: very happy!
- Holiday: Christmas
- How do you want to die: old and happy

[ I ]
- Instrument: i love the sound of the piano.

[ J ]
- Jewelry: my wedding ring
- Job: LOVE my job!!!

[ K ]
- Kids: say the funniest things when you least expect it
- Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing
- Keep a journal?: I sure try...but hey no one is perfect :)

[ L ]
- Longest Car Ride: From Idaho to California or Vis Versa...SO BORING!
- Love: is unconditional
- Letter: have so many of them from when Shaun and I wrote back and forth while he was on his mission.
- Laughed so hard you cried: whenever Shaun, Brandon, Krysten, Shannon, and Steve are around

[ M ]
- Milk flavor: Fat Free
- Movies: Disturbia, Twilight, Madea Goes to Jail, The Proposal, Harry Potter 1-6
- Motion sickness?: I had it more when I was younger...now it occasionally comes back to haunt me
- McD’s or BK: i pretty much dont like either one.

[ N ]
- Number of Siblings: 3 Neeley Brothers, 3 Neeley Sister; 3 Shaun's side sisters, 1 Shaun's Side brother
- Number of Piercings: one in each ear...kind of
- Number: 5 or 15

[ O ]
- One wish: To get pregnant and stay pregnant!

[ P ]
- Perfect Pizza: Pesto Chicken Pizza
- Pepsi/Coke: Water

[ Q ]
- Quote: "Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life!"

[ R ]
- Reason to cry: at goodbyes.
- Reality TV Show: American Idol, and Survivor
- Radio Station: i like ipods instead
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: im not sure
- Ring size: 7.5

[ S ]
- Song right now:The Climb-Miley Cyrus
- Shoe size: 7.5-8.5
- Salad Dressing: Italian
- Sushi: Only California Rolls from Costco
- Skipped school: hmm not that I can remember
- Slept outside: yes, in a tent, and on a tramp
- Sing well?: haha.. no but i love doing it anyway
- In the shower?: no
- Swear?: nope
- Strawberries/Blueberries: STRAWBERRIES and sugar

[ T ]
- Time for bed: hmm when I can't keep my eyes open
- Thunderstorms: i love them!

[ U ]
- Unpredictable: yep!

[ V ]
- Vacation spot: Hawaii. Parents house. A cruise

[ W ]
- Weakness: Home Decor and Holiday Decorations
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: hmm no idea
- Who makes you laugh the most: my husband
- Worst feeling: Miscarrying, loosing a loved one
- Wanted to be a model?: Nope
- Where do we go when we die?: I can teach you about the Plan of Salvation if you want :)
- Worst Weather?:When it gets so cold your nostrils stick together

[ X ]
- X-Ray[s]: had one when I was younger for my knee, and teeth xrays


[ Y ]
- Year it is now: 2009 and almost 2010...CRAZY!!
- Yellow: a happy color

[ Z ]
- Zoo animal: Monkey

LAST PERSON WHO…

[ 1 ] Slept in a bed beside you?
my hubby!

[ 2 ] You went to the mall with?
my hubby!

[ 3 ] You went to dinner with?
My husband, Brandon, Krysten, Shannon, and Steven

[ 4 ] You talked to on the phone?
a guy that came to my house looking at something I was selling

[ 5 ] Made you laugh?
lThe Office

[ 6 ] Hugged you?
Shaun

[ 7 ] Said they loved you?
Shaun

[ 8 ] Held your hand?
Shaun

[ 9 ] Spoke with?
Shaun

[ 10 ] You cried over?
Miscarrying

No comments:

Post a Comment