Monday, October 12, 2009

Our Favorites!!!

So I noticed a lot of people sharing their favorite shows coming out so I thought I would do the same. I LOVE when Fall comes around because there are so many AWESOME shows! I have recently grown to LOVE 'The Office' after much persuading from my husband!

My Favorites:
#1 Ghost Whisperer

#2 Medium
#3 CSI (Las Vegas)
#4 Law and Order: SVU
#5 The Biggest LooserShaun's Favorites:

#1 Heroes
#2 30 Rock
#3 Scrubs
#4 The Simpsons
OUR FAVORITES!

#1 The Office
#2 24
#3 NCIS
As you can clearly see I really enjoy the murder mystery/ghost mystery shows. I am always ready for a good mystery! Shaun on the other hand loves Comedy! Since we both work during the day our favorite part of the day is relaxing in the evening watching a good show or two together.

No comments:

Post a Comment