Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Party!!!

On Friday night Shaun and I hosted a Halloween Party at my Grandparents house (they were out of town and nice enough to let us use their house). It was a BLAST! Everyone brought yummy food, and everyone had stunning costumes! There were fun games, and a costume contest with prizes. Shaun and I had a great time, and loved being with great friends. Thanks everyone for coming and being willing to share the night with us! We loved every minute of it!
This was the awesome drink there. I found this recipe while I was just looking at different recipes for drinks. It is super easy and yummy! It is a mixture of ginger ale, and sparkling apple cider. You also make a hand to stand up in the drink out of raspberries, cranberry juice, and gelatin. The standing up part didn't really work out so I just threw the hand in there and luckily we had an extra so it looked like two hands floating around. The recipe also said to throw in a guymmy worms....so I did, however I also threw in gummy body parts because there was a shortage of gummy worms at the store...go figure. Then we added dry ice and ta daa!
The completed snack table!
Aunt Heather showing off her sexy pants she made!
Shaun and I dressed as Jailhouse Rock Elvis, and me as his Jailhouse Babe
Jake and Caroline Shillig Family dressed up as Noahs Ark! They were SOOO CUTE!
Audrey as Wayne from Waynes World, she won funniest costume
Larkie dressed up as Juno (her husband, Seth dressed up as Bleaker)
Yay for the Shilligs!
Most of the group at the Party!

3 comments:

  1. the party was so fun!
    thanks for having us and I loved your punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way fun!! Great costume ideas!! I'll enlist your help next year. We didn't get ANY this year....just stayed inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! LOVE your costume idea!

    ReplyDelete