Sunday, November 15, 2009

Update from the Hill Family!


So I realized I have not updated our Blog since the Halloween Party so I thought I'd just write a quick update.

Shaun's EMT classes are going great and he loves every minute of them! His class ends the second week in December which will definitly be bittersweet. After he is certified he will begin his search for a job as an EMT. After a year of that he wants to go to Paramedic school. I think this is so awesome for him. He loves everything he is learning and he will be a great EMT.

As for me, I am just keeping busy at work and loving every minute of it. I love my jobs so much! There are always new challenges and I am learning so much. I don't neccessarily have an official title, but I do lots of fun things! I was recently promoted I guess you could call it. I went from being the receptionist to having my own office and I have taken on a few more responsibilities that I am thrilled about. I also start school at BYU in January, which I am very nervous about but excited at the same time.

Shaun and I both look forward to Thanksgiving and spending time with some of his family! I love the holidays and I love family. This is such a great time of year and I love every minute of it.

Things we love:

Snuggling up in a warm blanket

The cold crisp fall smelling air

The look of leaves scattered on the ground and snow on the mountains

A nice cup of Hot Chocolate with a bowl of popcorn

The smell of a new soup I have tried

The smell of fresh bread baking

Having family all around especially for the holidays!

1 comment: