Saturday, December 5, 2009

Real Salt Lake vs. LA Galaxy- MLS CHAMPIONSHIP!!


The week before Thanksgiving Shaun and I went up to my Aunt and Uncles house in Draper to watch the Real Salt Lake Game. It was a PARTY with my family that night! There was yummy food, and a great game on. Shaun and I have never really been fanatics about sports but I think this MLS Championship game has changed us. It was such an intense game, and my aunt and uncles are all huge RLS soccer fans which made it even more fun.
The game was a close game all the way till the last few seconds (in overtime), until Galaxy missed a penalty kick and Real Salt Lake made the last goal they needed to be the 2009 MLS Champions!!!!! It was so exciting!!! Real Salt Lake is a very young team and it was a fight getting them here in the state of Utah but persistence and hard work sure pays off!!


Every one was starting to get very tense towards the end of the game!

Only two of the children...kind of trying to watch but preoccupied by their own games :)

No comments:

Post a Comment