Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lake Powell

 I work for the most amazing company and this was furthur proven when they paid for those of us from the company who wanted to go to Lake Powell. Shaun and I have never been to Lake Powell, and I have heard it is a must if you live in Utah! We spent 5 days in beautiful Lake Powell just relaxing on the HUGE houseboat our company rented for the week. It was simply amazing!!! No cell coverage, no bills, no work, ALL PLAY AND RELAXING, could it get any better! "I submit that it CAN NOT" Here are some pictures from our amazing adventure...
5 bedroom houseboat complete with two bedrooms, full kitchen, Flat Screen TV, dining area/sitting area, upper deck with a TV and jacuzzi, and slide off the back



Me chilling on the tube-it was DIVINE!
Shaun and I in front of The Rainbow Bridge
Me and the amazingly warm water!
Shaun and I on top of the cliff
Shaun jumping off the cliff
Me jumping off the cliff with my bosses wife Valerie


Shaun back from his Jet Ski adventure

Shaun on the top deck of the boat

Shaun coming in from Jet skiing

One of many beautiful sunsets at Lake Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment