Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Very Busy Summer!

It has been a long time, but I am finally back! Shaun and I have kept ourselves very busy these past few months starting at the end of August when we made the move into our very first home. We came across this home through my uncle who did the renovations for it and we fell in love. A home has never been a necessity but it has been a dream of our for a long time. We are renting but feel this is the best for us right now in our unpredictable life. We are hoping to be here for a very long time, at least the 2-3 years it takes for Shaun to get through school. Which leads to our next big event! Shaun started school!!! Shaun is working on his prerequisites at Provo College and then he will be applying to nursing school in May. He is doing amazingly well, and he is so smart- not that I am surprised. This is a huge step for us, a step that will open many doors in our future. Along with Shaun, I also started another semester at BYU. It has been quite a challenge to juggle a full-time job and school but I have managed so far, and I know most of that is due to the Lord's help. Shaun and I are so happy to be where we are today and we look back at the past and see how far we have come and all the lessons we have learned along the way. It is amazing to look back and see how each experience we have had, has made us stronger and added another stepping stone towards our future! Stay tuned for more of our latest adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment