Sunday, March 20, 2011

A small getaway

At the end of February Shaun and I went on a mini vacation to Las Vegas. It is a great halfway point where we meet up with his dad and step mom. We spent three days there visiting lots of fun places. Shaun and I have never been to the Hoover Dam so we took a quick trip there and it was so awesome. We also went up to the top of the Eiffel Tower at the Paris hotel and the view was amazing.

I got my Pina Colada (virgin of course) fix, we tried fried twinkies, and I had some yummy steak dinners for super cheap! It was really nice to take a break from life and spend some quality time together and with his parents.
One of many
Visiting the Hoover Dam
Beautiful view
If you rub their feet it brings good luck


Hoping it brings great things...and don't worry I used lots of hand sanitizer after!


Sue and I rubbing for some luck



In front of Mead Lake

Dad and Sue

Fried Twinkies
Diggin in!


The view from the top of the Eiffel Tower


No comments:

Post a Comment