Thursday, August 27, 2009

ACCEPTED TO BYU!!!


So after a lot of waiting and a lot of persistence I FINALLY got ACCEPTED to BYU!!!! I have applied there FOUR times and now all the waiting is over! My plan has always been to go to BYU it just took me jumping over a few hurdles first. I am so grateful for this opportunity because now I can finish school and become a teacher!! Utah is where we want to stay for awhile so its nice to finally settle in and feel like we are here for a reason. I will start school at BYU winter of 2010 as a Junior majoring in Elementary Education and an emphasis on Early Childhood Education.

3 comments:

  1. YAHOO!!!! We are SO proud of both you and Shaun for your school decisions/acceptances---you won't regret it! :) Glad that things are falling into place...wish we were there to help celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you! How exciting! Congrats to both you and Shaun.

    ReplyDelete