Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More fun events in July!!

During the month of July we had a lot of family that came to visit. It was really nice to see our families, and catch up with all of them. July has been a crazy month in an of itself. We had 4th of July, then my family and the Logan trip, then my 21st BIRTHDAY!
In the last week of July Shaun's dad and his wife, Sue came up for a visit. We love being with them because they are so funny, and so laid back! While they were here we went to a Real Soccer game for Pioneer Day and watched fireworks, then the girls shopped. we visited Temple Square because Jason hasn't been in a long time and Sue has never been. We had a blast! Then we shopped some more. On Sunday we decided to take them up Provo Canyon to the waterfall where we had a picnic close to the foot of the waterfall. It was so nice to have them, same with Shaun's mom and the kids, and my family. We love seeing our parents and brothers and sisters when we can. Thanks for visiting family!!
Shaun and me on top of the Conference Center
Jason and Sue on top of the Conference Center
Shaun and me at the Real Salt Lake Soccer Game
My Grandm and Grandpa at the soccer game
My aunt Heather, and her husband Burton in the yellow shirt, and my grandpa again

No comments:

Post a Comment