Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Jobs, School, A Family OH MY!!!!

YAY!! For quite sometime we have been living off of one income. First Shauns, then mine, then a few months with both, then we moved to Utah, then it was me again, and recently it has been Shaun working two jobs because I got so sick in June. Since I am feeling so much better I have been on the job hunt...which I hate! It is always the same thing- resume, interview, rejection! Then when I felt like I was never going to get a job I got a temp job offer, and then a partial job offer, then a preschool called me for an interview all with in two days! It was amazing!! I went to my temp job last Thursday and found out that it may be permanent because they really liked how well I was doing, so fingers crossed because I love my job so far! We feel so blessed, and very protected and watched over by the Lord. Shaun and I have always made things work but with one income it has been hard to save all we want sometimes, so if anything I am so excited to be able to SAVE!
On another HAPPY note, Shaun and I will BOTH be taking classes in the fall..hopefully! I know everyone has heard Shaun is going into the National Gaurd, and he still is but there are a few things that need to be done before he can enter, so instead of just waiting we decided it would be so much better if he started some classes. We are so very happy things are falling into place more and more everyday, and we hope to start a family soon!

1 comment: