Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Making the Memories Last

Check out the start of my little business! Making the Memories Last by Alyssa Hill, is a small business I decided to start. I want to see if it is anything that interest people. I love making movies with pictures and music... basically making a digital scrapbook. I have made quite a few of them so I figured why not see if I can make it into anything bigger. I think there is something amazing about sitting down and relaxing while watching a movie full of memories. If you are interested check out my blog at www.makingthememorieslast.blogspot.com . I am still working on it so bare with me. I have also made a business facebook page where you can view all of my movies. Hope to get some followers!!! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on BYU! That's awesome! Keep us updated on what else is going on! Great idea for the videos!

    ReplyDelete