Saturday, June 5, 2010

New car!!

Shaun and I decided it was finally time to get a second car! We have been putting it off for a long time because we just made it work with one car, but with our work schedules and them sometimes being opposite it got ridiculous! I am now the proud owner of a 2007 Toyota Corolla, and I LOVE IT!! My family are big Toyota fans, they have a sequoia, and two corollas! When I was in college I drove a car that was IDENTICAL to my car now and I loved it. I am now very excited to have its twin a couple years newer! Toyotas are amazing, and they run fantastically! My family has never ever had a problem with the toyotas, just routine maintenance. I have had the car for 2 months now and we are best friends! 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You look great in it! Congrats! Funny, Jordan and I have never bought a car together. After apartment shopping the past few months, a car might be tons easier on a marriage! :) ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete