Thursday, June 3, 2010

Our newest adventures coming SOON!

Our sister, Emilee, is graduating high school a week from today, on Thursday, June 10th. She will be attending BYU in the Fall and we are so excited for her! We will be driving to California for that, as well as the 8th Grade Graduation for our sisters, Saryn & Katie & our 4 year old little sister, Katelyn's, dance recital! It is going to be a busy weekend for the Neeley family and we can't wait! We are proud of all the girls in our family and for all of their achievements!

Shaun and I are lucky enough to get to attend the Stadium of Fire this year with my grandparents and my aunts and uncles! We have missed it the past two year but we are excited to return to the tradition! 

I am also throwing my very first baby shower for my best friend and I am super excited. If you know me, you know I LOVE to plan parties!!! She is having a boy so I am showering this place with plenty of blue and the chosen theme of Duckies! If you have any cute ideas for food or games please let me know!

In August Shaun and I will both be starting school. I will be starting another semester at BYU and Shaun is starting Nursing school and we are very excited! Shaun is so happy to have found something that he enjoys and he will truly be a blessing to the Nursing field!

We will also have several chances to see family this summer which is always amazing since we live so far from our parents and siblings!

In the midst of all the craziness we have definitely found time to be grateful for all of our friends and family! We have been truly blessed with great jobs, great co workers, great family, a great home, and each other! We love each and everyone of you and we hope you all have an amazing summer and travel safely to wherever you may be going!

                                                   Ta-ta for now! Love the Hill Family

                                              

2 comments:

  1. Cool...Where is Shaun going to nursing school at? He'll love it...I sure do! There is so much flexibility in nursing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is attending Provo College..or will be in August. He has to get he prerequisites out of the way first and then he can go through the program. He is so excited! This is something he never thought he would do but after taking EMT classes he is now determined to go further!

    ReplyDelete