Thursday, June 3, 2010

Shaun's 24th Birthday!!

My wonderful husband turned 24 on May 15th! I love my husband so much and I think he is absolutely amazing! Every minute with him is an adventure. Shaun is amazing at making people laugh especially me. He is always trying to find a new way to make me smile and laugh so hard that I cry. Shaun is starting Nursing school in August and I am so proud of him. We are starting another chapter of our life and I can't wait to see where it takes us.
For Shaun's birthday we went to Las Vegas to meet up with his dad, Jason, and his Step mom Sue. Before we left Shaun's work threw him a little birthday party with yummy food and cake! That night we drove to St. George and visited my Aunt Bobbie Jo and Uncle Terry and their four amazing children. It has been 2 years since we have seen them and Shaun had never met my uncle or their three boys. They we amazing hosts and they even took care of me since I spent Friday-Sunday sick (Yes, second year in a row I have been sick on Shaun's birthday and while we were traveling to Vegas).
While in St. George we got to celebrate my cousins birthday as well. My aunt and cousin made amazing brownies and then made a ten out of them for the age he was turning and they even put money inside as a surprise! (very well cleaned and boiled money-my aunt informed me)
                            The awesome "10"                                      My cousin Zach Forsyth

No comments:

Post a Comment