Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 5-8

I can't beleive I have let 4 days get away from me. I will post 4 things I am grateful for.

1. I am grateful for my dog, Mari. She is quite a handful but it is fun to have a dog. A few months ago she got really sick and we thought we were going to lose her. I am so grateful she survived and I love that she is excited about everything. She loves to sit right outside the kitchen and watch me cook.





2. I am grateful for school. It is such a great opportunity that Shaun and I have to attend college and get an education that will lead to a better future for our family. We have sacrificed so much to move here to Cedar City and attend SUU and it is so wonderful to see the blessings coming from it.

3. I am grateful for Temples. I love what they mean, what they give to the saints, and I love their beauty. Going to the temple gives me such peace and comfort. When I go to the temple I feel at peace.
4. I am grateful the winter and snow! I love the cold! I always say you can fix cold, but you can't fix hot. Snow is beautiful and it is like a clean white blanket being laid across the city. There is something about going out at night when it is snowing that is so refreshing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment