Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween has sadly come and gone, but we enjoyed every minute of the holiday! Halloween is one our favorites and we did all of our usual traditions except having a party. Instead we attended a school event called The Howl. They decorated the Student Center in a creepy pirate theme and had a Spooky House, Daniel Martin the magician, and some other fun booths and even a dance. It was fun to get all dressed up and have fun with Shaun and my Aunt Brittany and her husband Joe. 
Making Carmel Apples was the first fun thing we did. We had so much fun making these, and eating them.
Getting all ready for the Howl 
Shaun and I before the Howl
My Aunt as the Queen of Hearts (hopefully I get a better picture of her in the costume because if was amazing-you really must see the entire thing) and her husband, Joe as the March Hare
My Aunt and I were the last to carve pumpkins and we ended up carving a few each since others did not want to carve. 
All of our finished pumpkins. We had my grandma, and Joe's mom visiting as well as my cousin Hunter so we had tons of pumpkins
Shaun's pumpkin
One of my pumpkins
The other pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment