Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Month Of Being Thankful

I love the idea of blogging one things each day of November, that I am thankful for. I have seen this done on several blogs and I think it is a brilliant way to one, to share what I am thankful for, and two- a great way to stay up on blogging. I am a two days behind so I will share those here and then hopefully continue successfully on time all the other days.

Day 1

I am thankful for my parents. My parents are my heros and they have definitely taught me well and raised me to be the crazy ambitious person I am. My Dad is so amazing and anytime I start to talk about him I tear up. He is a wonderful example, a hard worker, a great daddy, and a very humble man. My mom is someone I have always butt heads with but I know she will always be my #1 fan. I admire her for he hard work, her drive to do things, her ability to speak her mind, and most of all, the fact that she gave birth to 7 of us, and is a great mom!

Day 2


I am thankful for my siblings. As we have all grown up and started leaving the home one by one I become even more grateful for such awesome siblings. Everyone of them are so smart, kind, and lovable. I am lucky to be able to call them my brothers and sisters. I hope as we continue getting older and more of them get married, and have kids that we will get closer and closer. It is so fun to be college at the same time as two of my other siblings. I wish I was done, but at the same time it is fun to talk about   our experiences together as they happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment