Saturday, February 21, 2009

3am Grocery Shopping!!!




Very very early Saturday morning, my aunt and I were still awake from watching movies, and we needed to go grocery shopping, and we were going to do it Saturday during the day, but she has a child and her husband was working on Saturday, so we decided that because we were up and the store we wanted to go was open, we would do our grocery shopping at 3 am. It proved to be a great time to go shopping because there is no one there...of course, cause most people are not completely out of their minds like us, but it is always nice to have a great adventure every now and again. After our grocery shopping we decided to go across the street to get Slurpees and had a grand old time with that, Slurpees are my favorite but rare treat because they tend to make me sick because they are pure sugar and I am not supposed to have a whole lot of sugar. So that concluded our wild and crazy night! Now I have food in my fridge and feezer, and I didn't have to fight Saturday crowds, yay!

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea you guys moved to UT...how's that going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa, I loved look at your blog and catching up on your life. OH my, I saw your engagement pictures on the bottom, you looked so young. haha How time fly's by. I hope all is well and that next time I am in Utah I will have to stop by and see you.

    ReplyDelete