Sunday, February 15, 2009

WE HAVE MOVED!!

Okay so by now most everyone know that we have moved into our own apartment... again. When Shaun and I first moved out to Utah we lived with my grandparents to save up a little bit of money while we were starting out in new jobs. Mid January we decided it was time to move into our own apartment so we moved to an apartment complex off of State Street in Orem, behind Macey's.
 It is really hard to be married and live on your own, then move in with family. I also like the feeling of my own home and being able to decorate and put pictures up and all that fun homey stuff. We are so grateful for wonderful family who do take care of us though, and my grandparents are awesome people!! 
We love visitors, and we love having people over for dinner, so it will be awesome to start doing that again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment