Saturday, February 21, 2009

Family Pictures at Thanksgiving Point





On Friday Shaun and were heading up to Draper to attend the Draper Temple open house with my aunt and uncle and their 6 year old son. When we got there it was around 4:30 and it was super busy! Well this six year old child does not sit very well and the wait was going to be an hour or more, so after talking to the very kind usher we decided to go back Monday during the day because the usher told us that there is a very minimal wait. This made me happy cause I do not like crowds, but I was also a little bummed because I hate delays in my plans. It worked out though because we were all dressed up so Shaun and I, and my aunts little family headed over the Thanksgiving Point to take pictures. It was an interesting little jaunt around Thanksgiving Point, but proved to be productive.

3 comments:

  1. cute! have fun on monday!

    and I love the new hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great pictures! I just miss you so much and I can't believe its been a year!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete