Sunday, February 15, 2009

ICE SKATING!!!

Alyssa's family came up the day after Christmas to be here in Utah for my Grandparents Anniversary party and while they were here we had tons of fun filled days and had lots of adventures! One in which was Ice Skating at Seven Peaks. This is was fun, yet very interesting event, and when I say interesting I mean Alyssa can not skate to save her life. Her 5 year old cousin was doing ten times better then she was. Sad, I know, but the day at the skating rink still proved to be very entertaining. 


          My Uncle and his girls (the star skaters)
     Katelyn and Me before we are off to the rink
                  All four Neeley girls taking off on the ice! (Saryn is behind me in the background)
                                 Shaun and me before we brave the chaos of the Skating Rink

No comments:

Post a Comment