Saturday, February 21, 2009

New hair cut!


On Friday I went and got my hair cut because I was sick of all my hair. I really wanted it to grow out long like it was before Shaun and I were married, but it requires so much. So Friday while getting ready for the day I was doing my hair and just got so fed up with how it was laying that I loudly proclaimed to my husband "I am getting my hair cut!!" Of course my ever so patient who is used to my sudden outburst of spontaneity said "okay." So he drove me to the hair salon and the cut it! Now like everyone who gets their hair cut, I am trying to adjust to the very different hair style. Its not the greatest picture, but it shows my hair is definitely gone.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new cut! Looks great! You're crazy to be up at 3am BY CHOICE...not because of being sick, or a child crying!! Fun Times!

    ReplyDelete