Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Roof

So I was told by multiple people that they were very disappointed by our blog because I have failed to update it in a while. I really do try I promise. Now I have lots of time so I will have to add that into my daily routine. Sometimes we just don't have very interesting things to tell everyone about, haha. 
So in December Shaun and I were able to visit Temple Square and eat at the The Roof Restaurant, which is an amazing restaurant located at the top of the Joseph Smith Building where you can see the Salt Lake Temple Straight ahead. We went there with my grandparents for their anniversary along with all my aunts and uncles, and my parents. It was beautiful and amazing, and it was nice to be surrounded by people we love celebrating the anniversary of a temple marriage while being able to look out at the temple.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful picture! it was great seeing y'all last night and I love the update :)

    ReplyDelete