Sunday, February 15, 2009

No Good, Terrible, Very bad hair color!

Impatience gets you no where good! I was naturally blonde when I was younger, and as got older my hair got darker, it is such a weird phenomenon... well Shaun really likes my hair blonde, so I have slowly been going back to blonde by adding more and brighter highlights to my hair every time I get it done. Well my aunt does hair and so she was going to do more highlights for me, and touch up my roots, no big deal right? WRONG!! I decided it was just going to take to long to sit and get a full weave of blonde, so I told her to just to just bleach all my hair.... so she did. Well about two packets of bleach, and 30 minutes later we washed out the color to find my hair was ORANGE!!!! Okay so I am not going to lie it was a Sunday, but we still went to Sally's and got more bleach, because I had work the next day and I was NOT going to go to work with orange hair, it was not going to happen! OKay well most of you know, or you should know bleach kills your hair, big time, and bleaching twice in a row... well you can just kiss your luscious, beautiful, shiny hair good-bye.... or in my case, my scalp! Bleaching my hair two times in a row burned my scalp and gave my blisters that continued to ooze liquid into my hair for a week and left me with the brightest unnatural color of blonde hair I have ever seen, like I would walk into a bathroom and my hair was the first thing I saw, and you just can't help but stare and say DANG!!!! Yes I know, you all are thinking "yes Alyssa you dummy, not smart," but you don't even know till you have had orange hair! :( Well lucky for me the effects of too much bleach made me sick and left me with a terrible headache that night and the next day, so I didn't go to work. That gave my hair time to tone down. 
So yes we documented this hair color by taking a picture, and a few weeks later my wonderful husband agreed to die my hair back to brown...I don't think my blonde hair was the blonde he had in mind, hahaha. 
P.S. The picture was taken about a week and a half after it was done...so it got a LITTLE better, but not much

1 comment:

  1. love the updates!

    ice skating, new apartment, hair changes! you have plenty to blog about :)

    ReplyDelete