Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Years Eve!

So I know this is about a month in a half late, I'm a slacker what can I say?
New Years Eve was another very exciting night where the ENTIRE Taylor side of the family was crammed into one house. We played Karaoke Revolution, the kids ran back and forth through the house, all the grandkids (yes even the 20 and 22 year old) wore matching PJ'S, and we lit fireworks! It was a very overstimulating, yet fun night.

My aunt Brittany and I got awesome New Years Shirts from Old Navy for way cheap! Aren't we just the cutest things you ever did see! hahaha
 Outside lighting fireworks..In the cold...with no coat..hmm
                           OH YES! We are rocking those PJ'S!!!
Aww...so cute we match
       So yes, there you have it folks, all the grandchildren in matching PJs...umm Shaun and I didn't have our bottoms on yet...oh darn!




No comments:

Post a Comment