Sunday, February 10, 2013

Addyson's Blessing

Addyson was blessed on December 30, 2012 by her Daddy. For a lot of people this may have been just a 2 minute blessing and just something that we do in our church, but to Shaun and I this was a dream come true. It was everything we had waited for, for 5 years. This was her Daddy giving her a special blessing from her Heavenly Father. Baby blessings are a big deal in our family and it meant a lot that so many took the time to come share this beautiful day with us. She was a sweet little angel and looked like one in her gorgeous dress made by her Great Grandma Neeley.
These following three pictures were professionally done by Jocelyn Photography in St. George. There are so many more coming soon!

On her Blessing day
We are very happy parents of this beautiful and amazing gift!
Shaun, Addyson and I with my mom and dad
With my Grandma and Grandpa Taylor
With my Grandma and Grandpa Neeley
With all my siblings except Joshua who is on a mission
With Shaun's sister Shannon and her husband Steve
My dad with Addyson. One cute thing about him is he will never look at the camera when we take pictures of him with Addyson, he always wants to look down at her. He loves her!
My mom and Addyson
In her daddy's arms. He is such an amazing daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment