Sunday, February 10, 2013

Our Superbowl Party

Superbowl isn't complete without our beautiful 50" TV
Our team, the 49ers, finally made it to the Superbowl and we were so excited! I always love a reason for throwing a party and this year our friends, The Haley's were great enough to host it in their home. There was so much yummy food! I made salsa, three different kinds of dips for veggies and chips, deviled eggs, chex mix and bacon wrapped chicken (sooo yummy!) and I got shrimp. That was just stuff I brought. Our friends also brought their own yummy things like ribs, spinach artichoke dip, seven layer dip, olives, so many different kinds of chips and soda and we even had rootbeer floats. It was a Success!!!....well of course despite the fact that our team lost. Sad face. Maybe next year. Like I said, I always love a reason to throw a party, and my latest obsession, dressing my very cute baby up.

More like keep you head out and win...so did not happen! All well

Thank you Pinterest for the football can idea!
I found this awesome printable/pattern and made these













Daddy's Girl


Her very cute outfit! I made the tutu, which I was super excited about! It was way easier to make then I anticipated.





This was after the game when it was time to go home. She was a trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment