Thursday, February 7, 2013

Better Blogger

So I have pretty much failed at blogging these past few months and I am not even sure I can blame it on having a baby. After much thought I have decided to make this my main place for updates. I am getting sick of Facebook and the people on Facebook. Facebook for me has always been a great place to keep family up to date since we live 3 hours from the nearest family, and 7 hours from both of out parents and some siblings, however it is just being turned into a place for people to alienate, bash and disrespect people and I am done. For those few people we care about and who care about what goes on in our family I will put all the good stuff here. I will start by backing all the way up to a few months pre pregnancy with mostly pictures and bring you all to current day.

No comments:

Post a Comment