Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Moving Madness

Once again we are moving! I wish I could say this is the last time for a long time, and hopefully it really is, but you never know. We are moving to a much bigger place with more room for storage-not like "now we can have clutter storage,"actual "we now have room for normal everyday things" storage. It has 3 bedrooms, a much needed 2nd bathroom and so much room for Addyson to play! We will now have a garage which is probably the best part! Shaun and I are both so excited that we will no longer be able to walk from one end of our home to the other in 2 seconds. The other perk, we will be getting away from our wonderfully psychotic neighbors who yell profanities all day- most of it being directed toward their 5 and 1 year old- how do I know? The walls are paper thin! (Perhaps I should leave a Book of Mormon before we leave for good.
Although we are beyond thrilled to get into a bigger better place our house right now is a disaster! Our hallway is now only a foot wide, lined with boxes stacked three high! Basically if I were still pregnant I would not fit in the hall. When we put the baby to bed we have to lift her up so we don't smash her or accidentally bang her head or get her feet caught. It's quite an ordeal. Friday can not get here fast enough!





No comments:

Post a Comment